Monday, January 19, 2009

Merry Christmas




Christmas was really fun this year. I got to go up on the 18th and Kirby came up on the 23rd. It was a lot of fun. It had snowed a ton before I left Enterprise, so I was really excited to get up North. The day after I got there is when the dumping started. Oh well, at least it was a white Christmas huh! The time really flew by, I did most of my Shopping up there, actually I did it all! My cousin got married on Tuesday so that was fun to be there for that, and Kirby came that night!

These next 3 collages are of Christmas Eve. Every year they open pajamas, and an ornament. But I found some great Christmas books, so that was there too! My Brother Jake put all the presents in a bag and left it on the front porch the boys about died. Then he stood and rand some bells and they were about to wet their pants!
Davis started this whole passing out thing when he would get a present he loved, so you will see through out the pictures some of him laying on the ground. What a nerd. They were so excited to get their Mario jammies. They were playing in my closet before Christmas and came across them. So I told them that Santa had left them for me to give them to wear to bed, but he took them back because they peeked. If they were good until Christmas they would get them back!

All of Christmas Kyron would say to people... "I got some good news and some bad news what do you want first?" Then he would proceed to tell you that the bad news was Santa took my Mario jammies, but the good news is if we are good he is gonna give them back! It was classic!




Wrestling with Uncles and cousins!


Christmas Morning!






They had a lot of fun, they each asked for one this from Santa so they were thrilled when that was there. For a surprise Santa got the each Game Boy Advances ans some games (used great deal and they work great Thanks to my brother that works at Game Stop)


The last surprise of the day was that Game Stop got a shipment of Wii's in on Christmas Eve and my brother called and asked if we knew anyone that wanted one. My parents hadn't gotten us anything yet, so we used there money to buy it and put a little of our own to get a game! They were dying, I would say they got spoiled!



Around 4:00 we went sledding and I didn't bring my still camera, I was trying out the new video camera Kirby got me, so this is all I have!



We decided to go bowling the day after Christmas, the boys had a great time bowling with Grandma and Grandpa with the bumpers! The rest of us had fun especially me kicking every one's butts! Sorry Drew maybe next time!

0 comments: