Monday, January 19, 2009

7 years really???

Well I guess my math was right... Kirby and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on January 3rd. It is so crazy to me to think that it has been that long. WE left the boys with his parents and went to St. George. We ran a few errands there, and then headed to Mesquite to hang out with Roz and Drew. (they were vacationing there) We ate a great dinner of prime rib, really hit the pregnancy spot! then we went bowling and had Ice Cream. I think Drew beat me in the games so we are even now.




I can't believe I scored such a great husband. He is unbelievable to me. He can so anything and he always takes care of us. Thank you Kirby for 7 great years, I couldn't be happier!

1 comments:

Mindi said...

Congrats! It will be 6 years for us in March. Time flies, doesn't it, especially when you have kids!!