Monday, January 19, 2009

If your a slacker SHOUT Hooray!!!

Hooray!
Well I did it and I must say I feel better. The guilt not the sickness! I blogged clear back to Thanksgiving so enjoy I think that I am pretty much caught up. A little about the pregnancy I heard the baby's heartbeat on Jan 5th. It is always such a good feeling to hear that. I did CLEAN yes I said clean 2 of the 4 bathrooms and they needed it. Boys, can they ever hit a toilet. I think I might be coming around!!!! I just have to stay full in my belly and that is the hard part!
Good luck and don't fall asleep reading too much!

1 comments:

Rachelle said...

hey, you need to go to http://babynamey.com/badges
they have way cute pregnancy countdowns to put on your blog, you put in the babys name, or Baby Bracken, and your due date, and it'll tell you how far along you are, and how many days you have left. I found it on my friends blog and thought it would be cute to pass along :o)