Monday, January 19, 2009

My Big Boy!

So around the 5th of December Davis tells me his tooth is loose, I am thinking ok, whatever. So I feel it, so gross, it was very loose. I start thinking to myself, this seems a little young for this to be happening doesn't it. I tell him to keep wiggling it ans it will fall out. We talked about the Tooth Fairy and he was very excited. I hear this knocking on my bedroom door at about 5:30 A.M. on the 15th. I jumped up to see what was going on, and I see Davis standing there grinning so BIG. He starts to tell me that his tooth fell out he is so thrilled. I am still half asleep, so we put his tooth on my dresser and wait till morning. So these pictures are of him before putting it under his pillow that night. The next morning he was excited to find $1.50. Man the Tooth Fairy was rich that night, hope she didn't start out too high! He has told people he has gotten anywhere from 2 quarters to $50 dollars do I'll just set the record straight with $1.50





0 comments: