Wednesday, October 8, 2008

FLUSH THE TOILET!!!!


I never thought in a million years that I wished I would have checked into the automatic toilets when I was building. Seriously, all I do all day is flush toilets. Seriously and I am not kidding, I have 3 boys and one flusher me! Just had to vent because I swear maybe they are trying to conserve water, but we have indoor plumbing for a reason so USE IT!!! I mean I would have kept the Porta-John out front if I would have known their habits!
P.S. I found this picture on the Internet, and no kidding it looks just like Kirby's hand maybe he is doing a little hand modeling on the side!

7 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

yeah--i have the opposite problem...brayden flushes while other people are still sitting on the toilet...and several times while he is on it...wish he'd make it there in time to actually flush something down...

Me and The Boys said...

p.s
come on...kirby's hands are much more manly than that.....

McQuivey said...

I hear you!! Not flushing is an issue at our house too, but I've gotta say, Haylie isn't really any better at it than the boys!

Rozalyn said...

That picture is funny! I seriously thought for a minute there on why you took a picture of Kirby's hand flushing the toilet! CRAZY!

Melinda said...

I guess if it was Kirby's hand then that would make it a once-in-a-lifetime-shot huh? :)

Marcie said...

Ahh boys! Lets both pray for a girl next.

Schimbeck's said...

If its yellow let it mellow if its brown flush it down.