Monday, October 13, 2008

Loving taking pictures again...

So about a month ago, I got a little over-whelmed and lost the love that I usually have for photography. I am starting to get my groove back. It all started about a couple weekends ago, I love easy shoots, good kids, good coloring, photogenic people. What photographer doesn't? So I want to say thank you to all of you that made my life so happy! You, your kids, everything about it was GREAT!!!! Here is a teaser for some of you, there are so many great ones to go through that I am working my butt off to get them to you, so you can be as happy as ME!


















6 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

love them all!

Ashley said...

Great Teasers! You sure do have some fabulous places to take pictures! I envy you!

Unknown said...

You're a natural! Makes me miss Enterprise seeing the backgrounds.

Shemri and Gang said...

These are so cute, I can't wait to see them all!

Jodi said...

How about you take a break from your Enterprise pictures and come to Ohio to do ours..

Mindi said...

Anytime you want to come back up North, you can take our pictures anytime. You are extremely talented!!