Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Am I really that bad???

Brayden, Broc, Davis, and Kyron

Preparing for the attack!


The other day I was playing around with my new camera, and my lighting. So I had the boys come sit in there. (of course my kids are missing their clothes). So I take this group shot, then Brayden goes over and sits in my car. I think oh awesome, I will just get a picture of him looking so cute. Well, this is what I got and I tried to get him to smile and that just made things worse and then out of no where, RED comes flying at my head! Poor kid it was all he could do to defend himself from my persistent "Brayden smile" So by the look on his cute little face I guess I answered my own question, "Yes, I am really that bad!"

3 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

man--you're mean! No--really my kids is just psychotic!sorry about the fire engine indent in your skull!

Ann-Marie said...

I love to read all of your stories. They are always so funny.

Jared & Shannon said...

Thats too funny! Ya got to love him though cuz he is so dang cute!