Monday, October 6, 2008

HERE HE IS...

TWITCH BABY!

4-REAL 4-REAL
I know the concert was like 2 weeks ago, but I have been busy I promise. I loved this and totally recommend it to anyone that falls in love with the show next year. Seriously to see them in person is so amazing. I will say that I did LOVE I mean LOVE the bed dance in person HOT! but to see Josh and Twitch do the Russian dance and see how high Josh really can jump was amazing!!! So here are a few pics.

At Dinner...

Yes Roz made Drew come, there is no way I could have talked Kirby into coming with out a little NEGOTIATION (if you know what I mean :))

Some of my favorite dances

Talking at the beginning and Twitch and Josh's solos
4-Real 4-Real (I know we are cool)

Showing off our $ store glasses that the teeny boppers were jealous of!!



Well I just look like a chicken in this one


SO FREAKING AWESOME,
and yes I will say it and face the silent treatment I will receive later by my husband who thinks I will run off with Twitch! (maybe just to do the bed dance with him!) I am kidding, and I hope you all know that!
TWITCH IS EVEN HOTTER IN PERSON!!!!

2 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

ooh- you are brave....and I TOTALLY agree with everything in that post! I hope there is someone next season that compares to TWITCH....ah I♥TWITCH!Let's still make us some shirts!

Unknown said...

Michelle and Allie Schimbeck were there too, they were about 30ft from the front.