Thursday, September 11, 2008

HB ROZ!!!

ROZ
I will always remember this day and not because of the reason most of you remember it. Today is my little sisters birthday. We are 3 years and one day apart, yes that is right even as a baby in my moms tummy she was trying to steal my thunder . J/K My mom was having mini contractions at my birthday party, but held her off because she knew I was too selfish to share my day! She is the best sister in the world. We are the best of friends, she is my kids nanny when we visit, and she has the most patience. But get her fired up and she definitely has KUNZ blood running through her! I haven't always been the nicest sister back at times, but we have become more than sisters, and I consider her a tie in the BFF category to my mom! So thank you for putting up with all my crap through my teenage years, and thank you for putting up with it now! Have a good one!!!
Here are a few pictures of us over the years!!!








4 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

HB ROZ!

Ju and Brack said...

I love this post! You explain her so well! I love the picture at the top too! Oh and HB to you!!

Cody and Val said...

Hey Morgan! How are you guys? Happy birthday (a little late). Your blog is so cute. I'm gonna need some tips from you. I can't quite figure out how to do the collages with the pictures and fun stuff like that. I'm still getting the hang of it. It is a lot of fun though to find old friends.

Marcie said...

Happy Birthday you guys! Me and Meg are 11 1/2 months apart. Gotta love sisters.