Thursday, September 11, 2008

I will remember this one...


Well, as much as I want to forget that I am only 3 years away from 30! I had a great birthday. I was woken up 6:30 in the morning to breakfast in bed, because my cute husband had to go to work really early. He said he was too excited, because he wanted to give me my present before he left!!!! This is what I got...
I am so excited and I have already passed 6 out of the 8 levels, so I will b e using the rest of my birthday money to buy another game. I love NINTENDO!!!
Later that night our friends came over and we had dinner, and my husband set all that up and cooked too! He was going to keep it a surprise but he knows me too well, and figured I would lay around all day and the house and me would be a disaster! We ate yummy food, and the gave me way too many presents! Thanks to everyone that made my day and for the great gifts you shouldn't have, but I am so glad you did!!!

5 comments:

Bryndie said...

Happy Late BIrthday, hope you had a great one! Sounds like you have a very sweet husband! Funny, you are obsessed with Nintendo, somehow I can see you playing that thing ha ha!

Me and The Boys said...

Glad you had a good one! It turned out my anniversary is way better spent with friends and food, too!

Emily said...

What the heck? I wasn't invited!!!!Happy birthday tho.

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

Happy birthday. Looks like a fun party. I am guilty of playing nintendo too. I love my kids games.

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday!! Your presents look awesome.
I love your fall deco-way cute.