Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Vegas Baby!!!




Wednesday 9/3

I headed to Vegas around 5 so I could pick Roz and Kelsey up at the airport. I stopped in St. George to to the whole bank and run into Target, I got a little side tracked and well, lets just say they had to wait at the airport for a bit!!! That night we didn't really do much but Roz did put fake eye lashes on me LOVE THEM! It seriously makes you look more awake, and I think that they look natural!


Thursday 9/4

We got up and went to market, we opened 2-3 new dress lines. We like to go a day before my moms competitors come, so they don't know which company lines we carry and then we don't have to deal with matching dresses and drama! We left market around 1:00 and met Drew and Jake. They had been golfing in St. George and came to spend the weekend with us! Our tradition when we come to Vegas is to get Pedicures, so I will just say that we didn't have to twist the boys arms to do this, they were willing!



Oh ya look at those toes!!!


Later that night after dinner, we decided to take the adventure up the stratosphere! K I am think that I am just getting old, but I have developed a serious FEAR of heights and falling. So being up on top of that thing was not so fun! We did the BIG SHOT first, then for some really stupid reason I fell into peer pressure and tried the INSANITY ride. The name fits it perfectly, because you seriously are stupid and insane to ride it! First of all you sit in this chair that has a lap bar YES just a stupid lap bar! I was freaking out. Then they slowly and I think they do this on purpose, but they slowly slide you out over the edge. 866 feet up in the air. At this point my feet are sweating in my flip flops, my hands are sweating I hand hardly hold on. I will just say I was freaking out! K so the ride starts to spin around not bad you think. Oh it gets better, as you are spinning, the arms spread out and soon you are spinning and facing the ground, there is no net, nothing to catch you if there is a problem. But my brother in-law did have some comforting words for me as I was strapped in waiting for the ride to start... I quote "It's OK if you fall just flip over and face up so you can't tell when you are going to hit the GROUND!!!" I don't recommend this ride! After this we went and picked my mom up from the airport and I believe we called it a night with more eye lash applications, poor Roz!



On top of the Stratosphere




The STUPIDEST ride ever! See how you are completely hanging over the edge!!!




Everyone has to have one of these


Friday 9/5

All the girls got up and headed to market, we hit the usual lines, and ordered then Roz and Kelsey went and met up with Drew and Jake. My mom and I stayed and finished up. Later that night we went to dinner, the Legends show, rode the monorail to MGM then walked back to our hotel. We saw so many awesome things... A stripper type girl promoting a night club, the water fountains and my favorite, 3 nerds that were dancing to some music doing the robot and running man! I wish I had a pic!



Jay Leno


Viva Las Vegas



Elvis and the LADIES!!



Kelsey, Roz, Drew, Mom, and Jake



Us and the HOOKER! Boy don't we look MODEST!


Saturday 9/6


We ran back to market 1 more time, I am not sure why, my mom wanted to go look at one more line, but we decided a no on it. So on the way back to the hotel, we took a couple pics in front of the wax people, Oh I mean Jessica Simpson was there! Then we checked out and hit up the Miracle Mile shops at Planet Hollywood, then headed for my house!


Jessica Simpson

Jake and a super cool model



Drew, Roz, Jake, and Kelsey stayed in St. George that night wt Drew's parents house, and my mom and I came to Enterprise. The boys were so excited to see her, Kyron especially cause he was going to have a sleepover with grandma!


So that was my exciting trip hope you enjoyed my longest post ever, but I really had to get my point across about the stupid ride!
A HUGE THANK YOU TO KIRBY AND ROSIE FOR WATCHING THE BOYS SO I COULD HAVE SOOOO MUCH FUN!
NEXT YEAR I AM MAKING KIRBY COME!

1 comments:

Bryndie said...

I love Vegas! Isn't funny how the older you get you value your life more, I mean riding those insane rides are a second guess. When we were younger it wouldn't even phase us probably. I am such a wimp now! Looks like a great trip!