Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Finally a party!

Julie and Jodi were here to visit, so Tandy and I decided to have Kyron and Ryland's birthdays together. Ky's birthday was the 21st, but we waited until the 26th to celebrate. The kids had so much fun. We rented a blow up water slide, and Tandy had a slip and slide and our baby pool up. It rains every year on Ryland's party, and this year we thought it might, but it ended up waiting until late that night! The swimming party was from 2-5 and then we had a cookout with family. Ky loved all his presents, so thank you to everyone. Right before we opened presents, All the kids were playing on the swing set, and Davis came over to me and said I got stung, and I said what where, and I couldn't see anything, so he started to walk back and it really started hurting, and he started crying and said I got stung. So I looked and a little red bump started to appear. I said what stung you and right as I said that Ky started screaming. So I ran over there, and there was a wasp flying around him. So we hurried and got the kids off the swing set. I guess the wasp's wanted to give Ky a present and got the kids mixed up and had to try again! They were very brave, neither of them really cried, I was impressed.

So Happy Birthday Kyron and Ryland it was a lot of fun!
Ky's Sting!
Ouch!




Kandace

Brayden

Haylie, I wish my bum was that cute!
The sweet slide

Bracken

Davis

Broc


Ky

1 comments:

Rozalyn said...

I want that slide! They were catching some air! Looks like a fun party.