Tuesday, July 29, 2008

24th of July Parade 2008

This year was very low key, Kirby was right smack in the middle of hay, I forgot to buy fireworks, so we just hung out. The parade started at 9:30, Kirby got home at about 9:15, so we hurried over to that. They boys had a great time, I wanted to do the fun run that was that morning, but I wasn't sure if you could bring strollers, and if not whether Kirby would be home from the farm yet. So I opted to sit this year out. I wish I could have done it with Karisti and Michelle. Maybe next year. After the parade we went to Rosie's and had lunch. The kids all ran through the sprinklers, and had races there. We were going to go up to the real races, but it is always so crowded on the 24th. The kids didn't care they had fun! Later that afternoon, we pretty much just hung out around the house and I weeded a 1/4 of the garden that night. I really let it get out of control, so we will see if I can get a handle on it!
Here are a few pictures of the fun times at the parade!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morgan,
I am so computer illiterate, but I hope you get this message. Your blog is extremely cute, and I may attempt to start one. Anyway, Greg says "hi" and send me an email at mgodderidge@dsdmail.net or gregorygodderidge@q.com. Let me know your email! I hope I did this right.
Thanks, Mindi

Marcie said...

Morgan, I have a comment about your last post. My little boy escaped from me at Cherryhill a few weeks ago, and talk about a mothers worst nightmear. You are not a bad mother, these little stinkers are so fast!