Sunday, May 11, 2008

Something going around???

I have quite the day today. It all started around 11:00 last night, I was sitting at the computer and I started to get a stomach ache and I thought to myself, well, I just ate to much for dinner tonight. I laid in bed and tossed and turned all night, with a horrible stomach ache. Around 3:30, I got up started puking, I hate being sick. With Davis I threw up everyday all day for 4 months, and then with Kyron, I had to forget about it because I had another kid to take care of. So I really haven't been down and sick for a long time. I was down and sick that is for sure. I laid around downstairs, because my dad made breakfast this morning, and I smelled it and threw up again, so I stayed downstairs most of the day. I was glad that it happened while I was up here, and on Sunday so I could have my mom watch the kids. I laid on the couch while we talked to my brother and just yelled my comments in the general direction of the phone. I am finally feeling better tonight (10:30). So I am hoping that it was food poisoning, because if it was the flu, then my kids have a chance of getting it, and I really don't want that!
Here I am at 7:00 Saturday night, having a great time out to dinner with the rest of the shop's employees. This is me, Kelsey, Roz, and my mom. Michelle our helper seamstress, had to leave a little early!
Then 5 hours later BAM, this is what I was doing.
Crap I hate being sick!!!

6 comments:

Rozalyn said...

Ok I seriously look like a fat cow in the top picture, maybe I ate too much or something that night!

Me and The Boys said...

At least you look like a hot supermodel hunched over the toilet....haha! Dang don't let your kids get sick...my kids need their Bracken fix! It has been 5 days!

Mikki said...

Did you eat at the Olive Garden in Kayesville?? I think that I got food poisoning there in March. About five hours after we ate I spent the next 12 hours puking. I probably had a bug or something though. You do look pretty hot hunched over the toilet :)

Me and The Boys said...

Ya- I got it ...then Jed got! We got it! DARN THAT MIMI'S--jk hope our kids don't get it, cause Broc's been beggin me all day to call Davis-- thought I'd give the virus one more day to die completely!See ya tomorrow maybe?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Hammonds said...

Morgan, Your family is so cute. I am so happy to see that you're doing so well. Karrie