Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!


My sister showed me this video on you tube and it reminded me of my brothers and what will probably happen with my kids. It is pretty funny, and I think that we can all relate to this in some way! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhcA4Ry65FU
I am not sure how to add those links from you tube, so if you know how, let me know!

This picture was taken at 9:00 at night on Saturday at the card section in Target. It cracked me up. Why were we there, yes we we also trying to find a gift that late. But in our defence, we wanted to do the whole pedicure thing, but we had a big day with the race, and company there.

1 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

that you tube clip is flippin hillarious! LOVE IT! I think you can add the clip through the "add page element" on the layout page? i think????