Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Get Jazzed



Alright, so I must admit, that I have not seen a Jazz game probably since I got married. (6 years) My husband is not a avid sports watcher, and I have never been one either. (he watches the occasional football games during the season) Anyways, I was at my parents house last weekend, and the Jazz played games 3 and 4 and of course it was on. (swearing, cheering, giving up hope, all that good stuff) My dad thinks that he is their bad luck, so if they get down a little , he usually cusses, then leaves so they can play better. Sometimes, it works. Well, games 3 and 4 were so good that I am hooked again. So I am excited to watch tonight. Mostly because I want to see the different ways that Kobe can generate a foul called against the Jazz. Plus, I hope that his "back injury" is still bothering him, because when he missed a shot on Sunday, the pain would intensify. (Justification)

3 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

I totally got hooked in too! We watched the game on mother's day at my mom's and the one before that...i was hooked! SO CLOSE! SO I am right with you my fair-weather fan friend! Maybe we should have a JAZZ game BBQ tonight! I got the patties thawing! CALL ME!

Rozalyn said...

When did this happen? I didn't know that you all of the sudden became a Jazz fan! The Jazz are the best.

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

This is the story of me being a Jazz fan. I swear and leave the room and they start to catch up and then I walk in the room and they lose the ball. It must be a Kunz thing. You should hear the hoopla in our basement when Tim, Dyllan and I get going.