Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Can this be comfortable....

So last night on my way to bed I went in to check the boys. This is the sight that I see...


Tell me how do you get from the bed to the night stand and still be asleep, and he was still half way on his pillow. Seriously, kids are so funny. I had to take pictures to show him how funny he was.

12 hours later...

I am trying to get my house a little organized. We moved out of our old house so fast that I just threw things in boxes. Well, my kids were basically taking care of themselves today and this is what I found.




Again I ask the question Can this be comfortable?



Boys are so fun!!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Love the pics- does Davis sleep talk or walk like Kirby?

Me and The Boys said...

Steve...I like pizza steve....I like pizza.... (Multiplicity--see it if you haven't) your kid looks just like Steve #3...It's amazing how kids fall asleep that way! I am just waiting to find Brayden on top of his dresser or something....he's a free man in that room at night..you never know what could happen....see what happens when you insist on me making a comment......I ramble!

Me and The Boys said...

Steve...I like pizza steve....I like pizza.... (Multiplicity--see it if you haven't) your kid looks just like Steve #3...It's amazing how kids fall asleep that way! I am just waiting to find Brayden on top of his dresser or something....he's a free man in that room at night..you never know what could happen....see what happens when you insist on me making a comment......I ramble!

Me and The Boys said...

Didn't mean to double up...but that just makes this even funnier! HA NOW IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE 4 friends that like you, but there all me! HAHA

Me and The Boys said...

I'm seriously laughing out loud right now! SAD!

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

those two are so funny. You have quite the kids. can't wait to see them again