Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Brute Strength???





I am not sure what made this happen. Maybe it was that I hate cleaning so bad, that the poor broom took the abuse, or the fact that I was cleaning bathrooms that had been used my 3 boys that seem to hit the surroundings of the toilets more then the toilets themselves, which in turn cause me to sweep more aggressively. Who knows, but all I know is the broom sacrificed itself in this process. It really only made me more mad, because can I tell you how hard it is to sweep a floor with a broom that is only 2 1/2 feet tall when you are nearly 6 feet tall. Yes is was not so fun!

2 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

man--it's a good thing they sell those nationwide and you only live a hop skip and a jump from your friendly neighborhood hardware store..... Ease up on the equipment!

SNH said...

Hey, Morg. This comment has nothing to do with your crazy broom scandal. I just wanted to let you know that my first EVER comment on a blog was just made on your story about the frank and beans. HA! Also, in the picts with you and your mom and sis, you look AWESOME! Quit worrying about being skinnier, punk. Also, congrats on the new house - that's so exciting. Now I'm even more blown away by your continued blogging through that process. Also, I am very picky on photos, because my sis, Marci is a photographer, and I just wanted you to know that I think yours look great! Way to go, home business! Heather