Saturday, April 12, 2008

My kind of shows...





These are the shows that are on my TIVO list. I think that they might be the reason why I don't think The Office it that funny. (BTW Karisti, Roz thinks I am weird too for not liking it.)





My Favorite Reality Shows...




Cry every time


Want to have their bodies



Get motivated while watching it, but then don't follow through



I seriously need to be nominated!


I am in love with this family!



My all time favorite show!!



Don't you think that Danny looks like a black version of my brother? Roz and I do!


Here are the fabulous line up of Season shows...




I love Ugly Betty it is hilarious!!


I am definitely a CSI junkie, I try to solve it before it ends!



Love the Drama!!

So good, there is always a twist!



Most of the time it scares the crap out of me, like last night,
ya I should of waited and watched it with Kirby, or during the day, not at 11:oo at night!!


So there you go, hopefully there is someone out there that shares my opinion on a few of these.

6 comments:

LynDee said...

it was good to hear from you.. your family is beautiful. tell kirby hi.. I also dislike the office--i just dont get it but I definately have the biggest loser tivo'd. I also tivo supernanny to try to get ideas to keep sanity in my life! Anyway, we live right by mindy godderidge and I am gonna try to play soccer again-on her team--scary thought but I wish you were up here to play too! I have a feeling that my sister is gonna be your neighbor in a few years. Well talk to you later.

Me and The Boys said...

I don't even know who you are anymore....I am reconsidering our BFF status....You like some funky shows! It's all good though...I watch THE HILLS and weird HS shows like that! I thought we were soul mates until you dissed the office....

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

Morgan! What the heck!? I came across your blog through Marcie (thanks, marcie for the comment) and thought I would say a little hello! I need to read on to see what you are up to, but I wanted to say hi first!

{One Big Happy Family} said...

I am glad that someone else doesn't like the Office. I tried watching it, and didn't get it, but whatever. I totally love The Biggest Loser, Dancing with the Stars and So you think you can dance. You should also try Big Brother, Survivor, and Lost. Lost is amazing and I have season 1,2,3 if you want to borrow. Annie and Jed totally got hooked!! It is CRAZY.

Ju and Brack said...

I agree with most these shows! I too am a big fan of the Biggest Loser and my all time favorite show in the world is Desperate Housewives. But I have to stick with Roz and I think you are weird for not liking The Office. You may want to work on that :)

Ju and Brack said...

Oh and I forgot to add that I love What not to Wear, I agree I should be put on that show too.