Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Maybe there is hope...




I always have such motivation after the last episode of the Biggest Loser. Seriously, I think that hey maybe there is hope for me. Actually Kirby and I were watching it the other night, and he said that he would gain 75 lbs with me so that we would qualify. AWE so sweet, but I better just keep going before I actually have to go to the RANCH. Anyways Allie won, and I am so in love with her personality. She only lost 12 more pounds in the last 6 weeks and she still won. I can hardly believe it. So those of you that live here, and don't see me out jogging or walking or heck see me sitting on the couch yell at me OK!!! Thanks I need a little more motivation!

8 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

Nice photoshop work! I am glad she won....I liked Kelly too. I can't believe how skinny ali is now. DANG IT! We're going running TONIGHT!

Mikki said...

I was so glad she won too. It's about time. Now if I could just get my butt in gear. I keep telling myself I'm going to start walking during Kennedy and Carter's soccer practices Tuesday through Friday, but it's been to windy and cold.

Rozalyn said...

YOU LOOK HOT!!!!!!!!!

Trenton & Maren said...

Pretty funny Morg! I really need to get working out. I can think of a million reasons not to. But oh well!

Annie Empey said...

Lookin' GOOD!!! We need to live by each other.....cause you know Jed's not about to go running with me :-)

Marcie said...

I need to learn to photo shop so I can do that to all my pictures! I wish you did live here because you can never have enough work out budddies. I'm sure you look great, you were always in such a great athlet.

Ashley said...

I wish we lived closer because I would love to be your weight loss buddy! I WISH WISH WISH I had someone to be my buddy..It makes it so much easier!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what everybodys talking about. I see you all the time in that outfit!