Saturday, April 19, 2008

I've been tagged

First, the rules:1. Each blogger answers the questions about themselves.2. Then tag five people. Make sure to let them know! :)

I have already done this, so I tried to make it a little different

What I was doing 10 years ago - 1998
1. Going to Davis High School.
2. Finishing up my sophomore year!
3. Starting to Date Nick Bauer (with the help of Josie)
4. Being stalked by Josh Clarke (Ha Ha Josh I still have the love note in my journal)
5. Getting my NEW car a rockin 1982 Toyota corolla wagon!!!


Remember the way it used to look


Just imagine a nice blue color!

Five things on my to-do list today
1.Clean my house
2. Set my studio lights back up
3. Get my junk room organized.
4. Edit pictures
5. Take a family's pictures at 4:00

Snacks I enjoy
1. Fruit
2. Diet Dr. Pepper
3. Chocolate
4. CHOCOLATE
5. Low Cal smoothies


Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Pay off my house / and landscape
2. Buy a new car and a motorbike for Kirby
3. Buy a house up north
4. Pay off family's debt
5. Set up college funds

Five of my bad habits
1. Popping my knuckles
2. being messy (aka not cleaning)
3. Procrastinating
4. Complaining
5. Lack of patience

5 places I have lived
1. Kaysville Utah
2. St. George, Utah
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. Clearfield, Utah
5. Enterprise, Utah

5 jobs I’ve had
1. Soccer Player(they paid me to go to school right?)
2. House cleaner
3. St. George Rec Soccer Referee (I totally rocked the outfit though!)
4. St. George City parks keeper
5. Photographer (I am not a man)



What I’d like to be doing in 25 years (I will be 51)
1. Making lots of money
2. Watching my kids get married?
3. Probably still going on vacations without my hardworking husband
4. Still taking pictures
5. Probably still complaining about the way I look!

2 comments:

Rozalyn said...

I liked this post! I agree with you about the CHOCOLATE. I don't remember you living in Clearfield, Utah. I am sure I will be right there with you complaining about the way I look too!

Browns said...

Morg- Oh how I wish you lived closer, I'm looking for a good photographer for our 1st family pics! That's awesome I envy those with that talent. :)