Sunday, April 20, 2008

Saving Money????


Well, Karisti and I have been on these freezer dinner kick lately. On Saturday our husbands were at her house watching the UFC fight, so we took a trip south to Mexico and did some burrito rolling!! We bought all the ingredients from Costco and went from there. With this recipe that I had we made about 100 burritos. Then we were so ambitious that we decided to try a few breakfast ones. They smelled like the McDonalds ones, so hopefully they taste as good!! My critic Kirby tasted them both today and said they tasted fine. (Not quite sure how to take that response) Anyway we think that we saved money, but who cares, we had fun!


P.S. Thanks to Grandma Nell for coming over and helping us get started and teaching us the technique of the tuck and roll!



Karisti was a little crazy while taking the pictures so I am a little blurry. Maybe she wont be asked to be the second photographer at weddings when I get a bigger business. Ha Ha just kidding

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Sounds like a great idea-- you should share your recipe with me.

Anonymous said...

You guys should start a low budget cable cooking show........

Me and The Boys said...

Wow- We are awesome! Sorry about the camera.... I am mos def not ready to do those weddings I have scheduled...darn! We are totally on our way to be the next food network stars!