Thursday, April 24, 2008

BIKE RIDER


Well, after 2 days, 1 fall, and 1 skinned knee later, we finally did it, Davis is officially a bike rider. He did so good, and after his long day of riding, he says to me,
"mom, do you know why I was able to have lots of energy to ride my bike?"
I said "no why?"
He says "because I ate my pill! (vitamin)"

My mom keeps telling me that Davis beat me, she says I was 5 when I learned. So good job Davis, if I would of known that then I would of made you wait till next year! Just kidding, this video is from my cell phone, a little pixely but the other was not working.

3 comments:

McQuivey said...

Way to go Davis!! I can't believe how fast they are all growing up, before we know it they will be driving!

Me and The Boys said...

Oh SNAP! That kid is good! I'm seriously impressed! Good job Davis!

Jodi said...

Go Davis GO!! That is great- I guess you will be going on a lot of bike rides this summer.