Friday, April 25, 2008

One down....

Well, I must say that I have the best husband in the world. I didn't know that when I married him, he was a plumber, electrician, a concrete finisher, and painter, a tile man (I'm not sure what they are called), an awesome IKEA furniture assembler, a siding installer, and a farmer. I am sure I am forgetting many other trades. Did I score or what. Well, this is the first of 3 cement pads that we have to pour. The next one we need is for our air conditioner condenser. That is definitely is a high priority, we live down south remember. It will be 105* before we know it, and I can barely sleep when its 72* in the house. So hopefully we can get it poured before mother nature decides to cook us. Here are some pictures of the process, I had to help a little so its the beginning then the end!

2 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

Oh yes... even on vaca, between shopping...i can find time to comment on blogs....Aren't you glad we have such hot country boys for husbands! They honestly can do anything! Kim wants you to come take a pic of the mesa temple and she could hook you up with enrichment in two wards down here! She was so psyched! Found cute frames today too!

Josie said...

Hey, I saw Josh last summer at RC Willey. We talked about getting together and having a BBQ. He actually lives really close to me. We could invite Nick, Jordan, Kelly...maybe, and whoever else you think would like to come. We could do it at my house or something. Let me know when you plan to come up this summer. What do you think? I think it would be a blast! We could even invite Darci.