Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wrestling Night!

So the other night, I was not very tired as I usually am. (posting this @11:46 p.m.) Anyways I was pestering Kirby, while he was trying to fall asleep. You know the cold feet in the back, seeing how close I could get my finger to his nose without touching him. All that good stuff. I am almost to the breaking point with him, so at the last moment I decide to flick his boob! Ha that did it, he says, "You are in so much trouble!" Alright, so this isn't my first Rodeo people, I know I have to stay quick because his wrestling background will get me every time. I fell to the strength of my husband. So as he has me pinned and is now trying to put all of his body weight on me, I am trying to call a trues! I hear this pounding on our bedroom door. From the other side Davis yells "HIT HIM IN THE FRANK AND BEANS MOM!" I thought that Kirby and I were going to die. It was hilarious! I have learned from my 4 year old that when in doubt, hit the frank and beans!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Now that is funny! I am a late night person too and I love bugging my husband really really late at night.

Ashley said...

Okay that is stinking hilarious! Who taught him that one?

Jodi said...

Love the post- It made me laugh.. Fun times!

SNH said...

HA! Morg, that is awesome! (By the way, I still call you "Keep" when I'm talking about you. Or Kunz. Hey, thanks for keeping an eye on my in-laws' community blog and commenting on the cuteness of my kid. Also, I especially appreciated you telling me I looked good at 39 weeks prego - we need compliments like that! Your family is so cute. I MISS YOU! Next time you're coming up here, call me - I'd love to get together with you. Maybe to watch So You Think You Can Dance, because Shayne and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that show! How do you find time to do all this blogging? With the baby 3 months old, any free time I have is spent trying to nap, and my house is a mess, so that's goal #2. Keeping any sort of family journal or history is, unfortunately, pretty low on the totem pole. Love you!
Heather "McChicken"