Thursday, March 6, 2008

The problem with boys that are only 20 months apart....

neither one is old enough to say "hey maybe we shouldn't try to break the new washer and dryer" Instead they are smart enough to know that if they are quiet enough but not too quiet then mom and dad will NEVER CATCH US. I have to give Kirby props though, because he came and got me to take pictures before he told them why they were making our 4 month old house a 20 years old house! (it's the lecture we get on a daily basis) I want everyone to come see if it looks 20 years old!

7 comments:

Trenton & Maren said...

So funny! Well, kind of. Jace has never been too crazy, thank goodness. But I worry about Jenna. She is into everything and she isn't even one yet. She'll probably give Jace big ideas soon enough! Haha.

Me and The Boys said...

Crazy Kids!......Cute green wall!

Matt & Serena said...

Hey Morgan! It was fun to get a post from you and from Roz on my blog. I love blogger. It's such an easy way to stay in touch with people. Your boys are as cute as ever! I couldn't view Roz's blog since it's private, and I don't have any way to write her back. Will you tell her to invite me to her blog, or send me an e-mail? I'd love to write her back. Thanks. Hope all is well!

Rozalyn said...

Those boys are sooooo freakin cute! I love how they are just smiling the whole time like this was the coolest thing that they have every done! I can't believe they weren't scared of getting stuck in there!

Morgan said...

Remeber I think that they have no fear! Seriously the things they do... the only way they'll learn is the emergency room

Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shemri and Gang said...

This is about the cutest thing ever! I need to get with you for family pictures, I saw some on the Gardners sight and you are amazing. Oh and about those temple pics, I just bought one from Deseret Book and yours are every bit amazing as theirs.