Sunday, March 9, 2008

THE BEST THING EVER!!!

The best thing about having a photo studio in your basement, is that you only have to talk you husband into walking 30 feet. I love my studio. I just wish that my children loved it as much. They are so weird when they get in front of the camera. Davis is at that stage where he trys really hard to smile, and he just looks goofy. But we are working on it! Here are a few of the successful shots....



This one I was telling Ky to tell me about the tractors off of Cars,(how they fart when they tip over) well he is telling my and I am smiling at Kirby so that he can catch when KY starts smiling, and then Ky lets one rip right on my lap, and turns to me and says they sound like that mommy!


This was one of the last pictures we took and I said say "we love taking pictures" I think that they were the best smiles I got the whole time!

The boys and their dad!

It's a lot of fun, and I am so glad that I have my boys to practice on!

4 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

Those turned out so good! Did you know you had such a photo-friendly family? Wow, and your hubby smiles...what's that like? Cute FAM!

Jodi said...

CUTE PICTURES!!! I love the story about Ky and the farting tractor. I miss those boys.

Annie Empey said...

I love these pictures. Kyron is so funny. My favorite is the first picture of you and the boys!

Rozalyn said...

Maybe I will just adopt your kids because I am pretty much behind and yours are way freaking cute!!