Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tagged

10 years ago... I was finishing up my sophomore year at good ole' Davis High School! GO DARTS! I had just finished back to back seasons of soccer then basketball. So much fun, but I couldn't handle another, so I didn't attempt softball. (always wish that I would have) I think actually I know that I didn't have my cool 1982 Toyota corolla wagon yet. So I was trading off driving our full size maroon dodge van (I think that i needed a CDL license) or a Pontiac Bonneville! But it didn't matter, I thought I was cool, just because I had my license.

5 things on my to-do list..1. ORGANIZE my house 2. Do laundry 3. Finish painting my master bathroom 4. Scrapbook 5.Detail the car.

Snacks I enjoy... I really like Hershey's chocolate, that is the best brand. I really like carbs. A snack for me is a huge Diet Dr. Pepper, I know it is sad, but I really love it!

If I were suddenly a billionaire.... I would pay off my house and my car. Then I would sell the van and buy a Toyota Sequoia. After that I would landscape the crap out of my yard. By a plane so Kirby could fly my to Kaysville whenever I wanted. (I would pay for flying lessons of course.) Invest some and help my family that needed money.

3 bad habits I have 1. I drink too much caffeine. 2. I play Solitaire at night until I win (lets just say i stay up later than I need too. 3. I really like to watch my shows after they have been recorded, so I can fast forward through commercials.

5 things I love about my family... 1. How cute my kids are. 2. The way my husband's imagination is as big as my boys. 3. How much fun we have together. 4. How we are always on the go (my mom, sister, and I) 5. The opportunities I have. (had).

3 things that make me gag!!.
1 Nose Pickers, it just makes my stomach roll typing it. (I have 2 in my family) 2. Crest whitening toothpaste (it made me throw up too many times when I was pregnant) 3. Dirty diapers, that are produced by children that are way too old.

5 things people don't know about me.....
1. I am a Little People Big World junkie. 2. I like doing yard work. ( as long as someone isn't telling me to do it) 3. I hate going on scenic vacations, I like action. 4. I don't take any pictures unless there is a living thing in them, otherwise they are boring. 5. I HATE spending money, I just do it to make Kirby mad! ha ha!!


I don't care if people respond, it's fun, but don't feel pressured. So if you want, I tag everyone on my blog lists.

1 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

If I posted this tag it would say...."Ditto what Morgan said"...Well on most things....cause I like nose pickers!haha