Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Big Boy

Well, that title is right, but he has been a big boy for a long time now. Kyron was my angel potty trainer. He actually did it himself. At about 22 months old, I was getting him ready for bed and he said "pee pee" So I took him to the potty and he went, then he kept doing it! It was awesome. The reason for the title is that he wants to where Davis' underwear all the time. So I was getting ready for church the other day and I told him to go get underwear on and then get dressed. When I came to check, he was wearing these Sponge Bob boxers of Davis'. Instantly they made him look older, so I thought I would share this cute pic of him!

5 comments:

Trenton & Maren said...

Wow, lucky duck with the potty training issue. Not so easy with Jace. He is doing good now, but I swear it took him months!!!! And we are still working on night time. Did you have any probs with your boys wetting the bed at night?

Me and The Boys said...

sweet! So I only have 1 more month and Brayden will be peeing inmty garbage can next to the toilet? Oh yea, my kids slow, i forgot! Ky is so flippin cute. Remember when you bought those boxer briefs for Broc and we were flippin out....So, cute! Check out my blog. My hottie husband doing awesome motorbike stuff!?!He totallty helped with the post and background music......he's sucha sucker!

Me and The Boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rozalyn said...

He is so cute! I love how he is carrying the box of candy around with him, it reminds me of me with a bag of chips at that age.

Mikki said...

That's great. I finally posted the pictures that we took of the boys playing around Jenny's house in their underwear last summer when they got wet. You'll have to check it out.