Thursday, March 27, 2008

NOT SO SMART


So last night Karisti and I were finishing our walk around 8:45. So I came up with this GREAT idea to walk at 6:00 AM before our husbands left for work. At 5:50 my alarm goes off, and I was like what is that noise, when I roll over to see that 5:50 glowing at me in the dark, I remembered my stupid idea that I had. We met up went on a pretty good walk, ending at 6:30. We could of been a little longer, but anyways we will do better tomorrow. Anyways, so I am totally energized when I get home, and at 8:00, SLAM I have hit a wall. So right now I am posting this in between laundry loads, and cleaning, trying to keep myself from going and climbing in my nice warm soft bed! I wish that free weight loss was more instant gratification. Anyways, I just felt like whining. I know that there are plenty of you that wake up this early everyday to do the things you do. I am usually sleeping as late as my kids are.
SO I AM STRUGGLING RIGHT NOW!!!

2 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

YAH! I am right there with you....except i DID climb in my nice warm bed. Just for a minute, just to see what it felt like....I don't remember falling asleep, but Broc woke up at 7:30 (never happens) and has been asking for cereal ever since. I'm a loser!

Rozalyn said...

You are going to be a skinny super model!!! Your back ground looks cute!!