Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Long time no stalk

Sorry, I have had a little electronic dificulties. I didn't have a computer for a whole week. I thought that I was going to die. No Internet, No Blogging, NO PICTURE EDITING. Needless to say after many attempts to fix the old one by Duke, we had to break down and buy a new one. Kirby is still having buyers remorse, but he has that just buying groceries, so I am not too worried. Anyways so I am back, and I can't wait to tell you about our trip up North!

4 comments:

The Stones said...

Hi Morgie! Your haircut is so cute!I'm glad you found us!

Jodi said...

I've also been without a computer- only for four days though. It is crazy how much you miss e-mailing and blogging. We have been thinking about getting another computer. What kind did you get?

Morgan said...

We got a Gateway, that's all I know, it's sad I use it the most and probably know more about using it, but Kirby know's what the good ones are. He said that it was the best for what I use it for? But I love it!

Lindsay said...

HELLO!!! I have been playing indoor soccer and I keep thinking "We really need Morgan!" How are you? I love that we both have two boys. Life is NEVER boring with two boys huh! I am so glad you found me. You are going onto my link list this instant! Keep in touch!
-Lindsay