Friday, February 29, 2008

Prom Tag

My friend Karisti did this tag and I thought that it was a riot. I can't believe that I look so little. I remember high school and college like they just happened. The only problem is that they happened almost 8 years ago. SAD! I am getting so old!!




This is my first formal dance, Homecoming Jr. Year
Date: Nick Bauer (were we dating then? maybe starting out)
Day Activity: Circus and lunch at Hires
Dinner: Baci's (Spelling?)


Christmas Dance Jr Year
Erin and Derek, Jeremy and Amberleigh, Kelly and Josie,
Nick and I, Nick and Becka
Girls Choice, we went ice skating for our day activity, it was so much fun. I remember that Kelly had a hurt ankle so he and Josie sat and watched us ice skate. How boring for them. I think that they left early cause it was snowing, but I am pretty sure it was to make-out! (kidding Josie)


Amberleigh and Jeremy, Erin and Derek, Me and Jordan,
Rachel and ?, ? and Rachel, Josh and Krystal,
Becka and Nick
I was challenging one of the hooter girls
to a hula hoop contest
Jordan and Josh thought they were in Heaven
Sadie Hawkins
I had to put this on, because I think that it was one of the most fun that I have had on a casual date. I asked Jordan Hunger, he is a great friend. We were the coolest dates ever, because we took our dates to Hooters for dinner. Now what high school kid wouldn't want to go there. It was so fun.


Jr Prom
Date: Matt Case
We had fun this date, I can't remember if we had a day activity, but we ate dinner at Tuscany, it was so good. I am not quite sure if this is a dress that I love. I remember that I couldn't find one that I loved. (Go figure, your mom owns and prom dress store and you can't find a dress that you like!)




Homecoming Senior Year
Date: Joe Murray
We went and had a picnic at the Capital and then we were going to go bungee jumping, but Joe drank too many squeeze it drinks and got sick so we came home. We ate dinner at a restaurant in Ogden, but I can't remember the name. It was a lot of fun. I think that this was one of my favorite dresses. I picked it out in Dallas and I still love it.




Sweethearts dance in Logan.
We crashed the Mtn. Crest dance. This was so much fun, because Joe and Nick were leaving on their missions pretty soon, so we all went and got dresses from my mom and just had a blast. I think that that is the best way to go to a dance. Everyone had no clue who we were. We sang loud to all the songs and acted like our stupid selfs and we didn't care. I loved it!




This was another great dress. This is Becka and I at La Caille (?) We had a girls night out and it was so much fun. We got all dressed up and ate dessert there. When we were done, we raced to Wendy's and ate tons, then went to a hotel and had a giant sleep over! I need another one of those.

Awe how sweet!
Ya I wore sweats and tennis shoes, give me a break there was
like 4 feet of snow at the Bountiful temple, and it was Jan. 3


I wasn't mad that day, maybe my eyes finally froze that way.
(my parents used to tell me that)
I have to say that this was my favorite dress of all. ( Actually if it was strapless, and more fitted with a celery green sash around the middle, then it would be perfect.) I guess that you can't have that kind of a dress and enjoy the blessings of the temple. So I am over it. Kirby was and still is my date for this dance, and now I have two little rugrats that keep me on my toes!
Love you guys!!




I tag everyone that wants to take a trip down memory lane, it was pretty fun, I think that I will post more memories




8 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

Wo you were smokin. Oh and you still are! I think you and Kirby make the best couple! HAHA I love this tag.

McQuivey said...

AWESOME! Morg this was a great post! I have never seen any of your highschool pics before, I loved them. I forgot how gorgeus your wedding pictures were too, Kirb looks hot! Ewww, that is probably illegal for a sister to say that, but you know what I mean!

Jodi said...

I like this post too!! I love all your dresses. Wasn't high school fun.

Rozalyn said...

Hey Morg!
This was a fun post maybe I will have to do it. I forgot that you went and did all those fun things with the girls! I think your best date was Kirgy by far!

Trenton & Maren said...

Hi there. So how did you know I blog stalked you, haha. I found your site off of Jenny's blog. Crazy huh. This is so funny to see all your pictures from dances. You are brave to show and tell. But you always have been pretty brave, huh? Well- keep in touch. Maren

Morgan said...

Hey I have that tracker thing at the bottom of my blog. It shows me where people are from that look and if the have a blog name I can see it. I like it, but I guess that some people get freaked out. I really don't care!

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

Hey this is an awesome blog. Your kids are huge. This is such an awesome way to keep in touch. I had another one before on typepad but when to blogger cause it was free. Hope to see you soon, did you get that email about the entertainment center?

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?