Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Discovery Gateway

I recommend this place to everyone, especially right now. I would definitely make the trip again. The Elmo Exhibit is the best, but it only runs through the 2ND week of May. My kids learned more by pushing the poo button in grouch land than any baby Einstein movie! It is really great



What a fun Day!








This is the regular part of the museum. They have a little town that the kids can run. A construction area, a farm, a store, a grocery store, the water area, and the ball play area. SO FUN!




This is the Sesame Street Exhibit that was the real thing. You walk down Sesame Street, Mr Hooper's store, Elmo's world. I loved it!




In this area they had a giant tube that had air running up it and you could make parachutes, airplanes, anything that could fly and send it up the tube. Davis just found a coffee filter on the ground and it flew to the top every time. See if Tandy, Karisti, or my mom recognizes anyone in this picture. It's Dr. Lunt he was there with his family. I didn't say anything, I didn't want to look stupid. Hey, you delivered both of these kids, but we kept making that awkward eye contact. I'll just wait till I get pregnant again, and then when I need something to talk about during those awkward times, I'll have something. We ended the day with a ride on trax up to the U and then lunch at the Training Table. The boys loved it. My dad drove up there in the car to pick us up and the train passed him, the boys got a kick out of racing him!




3 comments:

McQuivey said...

What a fun trip!! Your kids get to do awesome things!! You should come back out here again, I'm sure they are dying to come back to Winnemucca!!

Me and The Boys said...

Discovery Gateway looks like a must see. Maybe for Broc's bday. I totally saw Dr. lunt at Costco, and yeah, akward eye contact. I did say hi though!

Rozalyn said...

this was like a dream come true for Davis, endless playing. I bet he didn't even get tired and I bet he didn't want to leave either.