Friday, June 5, 2009

Lists...


I find myself making lists almost everyday of the things that I need to get done before the baby comes. The bad part is ... I feel like that is all I do is make the list, then never cross anything off. I have lost my husband to his job so I am afraid the big things I would like to accomplish just might have to wait! I saw this picture in an cleaning advertisement and I thought this is me, I always look like this while I am cleaning!

Pregnancy Update:

I am getting closer I have been a little annoyed lately with being pregnant. I have had a few too many comments from strangers at Walmart, and other places telling me I look like I am going to pop. It drives me crazy, I have learned to accept the comments and move on when they are from men, I figure they just really have no idea what they are talking about. The women that comment and then proceed to ask me if I am having twins or tell me I am as big as they were when they were prego with twins, those are the ones that might find themselves knocked out. I just wonder why after experiencing the felling of looking big, they would even open their mouths! Oh well, I have gotten over it and I just keep telling myself, I am not that big, even though my children think I am! Oh well!

6 comments:

Bryndie said...

I totally feel your frustration with the comments, it gets so annoying! I was huge with both babies! You dont have that much longer. I dont know how you guys do it with more than 2 kids. I feel like I run like a chicken with my head cut off 24/7 now that I have 2.

Mindi said...

I can't imagine you being as big as you say you are. I'm sure you look great! I am so happy for you, only a few weeks to go. I know how miserable it gets towards the end, so hang in there!!

Molli Poliak said...

LOL! Unfortunately we can only HOPE that people are half as smart as we would like them to be.

Jared & Shannon said...

I swear every time someone saw me they had to offer their two cents about the size of my belly and then proceed to tell me about every pregnancy they every had and everything about their delivery. It got really annoying and that is one of the many reasons I am glad I am not prego anymore. Good luck!

Alana Lange said...

Hmmm... seems as though I know someone else who is a list maker...?? Could it be? You are turning into your... I'll be sure and forward a video about someone making a list and crossing it off ;)

Rachelle said...

Oh sweet memories!!! I know exactly what you mean, especially about the twin thing. People are so certain your going to have twins, SHUT UP I AM NOT! I just wanted to yell at everyone too! Knocking them out would have been a good stress reliever.