Monday, April 27, 2009

WOW

I have become the biggest slacker when it comes to blogging. I have not been able for the life of me get myself to do this. Well everyone I have done it I caught up and I am not sure any of it is interesting to any of you, but that has been our lives for the last 5 or so weeks. I am excited to go to the doctor this Wed. time is offically flying by. Davis' last day of school in May 14 and I know after that it will be July and I will have 3 kids before I know it. We have been trying to get the nursery set up and get all the odds and ends that need to be organized and put away before my routine with 3 children becomes crazy! So I will try to stay on top of this blogging, but I walking up and down the stairs is not that fun to me anymore, so I tend to use the upstairs computer a little more. So the pictures and blogging gets put on hold! So thanks for your patience, and hopefully I will see you soon!

3 comments:

Molliana said...

Hi Morgan, Congrats on your baby! are your boys excited?? we are preggers too! Only 8 weeks though. Can't wait! Its my first so I'm a little lost. lol.

I was looking at your blog and was wondering how you made your heading with the cute pics in it. I am trying to make one for my blog but can not figure it out. SOS. :)

The Halligan's said...

What? You are getting the nursery ready ALREADY! I am a HUGE slacker. =) I was planning on waiting a while longer but you have motivated me!

Melinda said...

You have done better than me! Look how long it's been since I have blogged! I have many excuses though so I am okay! :D
Seriously punch those people out!! You have every right!! You are not that big!