Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nothing like a little drama...


Well, I am disappointed to report, that our bun in the oven would not cooperate! The kid was so stubborn, I was moving around, the lady was pushing on my stomach, but nothing. Those legs were closed so tight! My insurance only pays for one ultrasound, so I guess this is it. I don't have the money to do another one. It is kind of a weird feeling, I wanted to wait with Davis, but at the very end I gave in and had them tell me. So now that the decision has been made, it is kind of neat! We will see, you never know what will happen down the road, but as of now we are waiting until the delivery date! So you all may be thinking man that sucks, but that was only one of the things that happened today! For an ultrasound they make you drink 32 oz. of water in 30 mins. and hour before your appt. So I did that, and by the time we got to St. George, I started to feel a little sick. Sure enough I had Kirby pull over and I lost the majority of the water and all of breakfast all over the road. Oh and did I mention that we stopped on a curve, so every car that drove by got a very disgusting show. So I stop throwing up and the next bad thing happens. I had just cleaned out the van the day before, so there was no napkins, now wipes, no socks, nothing to clean me up! So I used a receipt from my purse that got me to the gas station. So my bladder was not as full as they needed it to be, so maybe they won't get the right measurements and they will make me DO IT AGAIN!!! I doubt it, but that was my day How was yours?

P.S. I did get a really good oriental chicken salad from Wingers for lunch, so the day wasn't all bad!

6 comments:

Emily said...

That will be exciting. I didn't find out with Brylee and it was fun.

Melinda said...

You know that I think it is exciting to wait til you have the baby!! :)

Ashley said...

I totally feel your pain girl...Sounds like my everyday! I am sorry the baby didn't show you anything. I was going to mention if you don't want to wait you need to check into those places that you can go and have an ultrasound done only. It isn't a medical doctors office, just a place(like a spa) that does ultrasounds. No insurance involvment or anything and depending on whether you want the 2d or 3d they are affordable. My brother did it with his baby and I think it cost them like 40-60 dollars and she said it was so nice and the room was nice and all the family was there. My sister in law just did the same thing down in Florida and loved it. Anyway not sure if there are ones in St. George but if you go to SLC there are.

Anonymous said...

Morgan!!! I was so excited to find out what the baby was. I waited all afternoon! Now I have to wait until July. Seriously! I guess surprises are fun too.....

Me and The Boys said...

I think this makes it more exciing! I will just buy every cute girl thing I see and you do the same for boy things....you'll be just fine!

Jared & Shannon said...

I don't know if I could wait to find out but since its not your first baby maybe it will be fun to have a surprise. I have plenty of girl things I can send your way since I was so sure I was having a girl! I think I saw a deal on ultrasounds in my Dixie Direct Book so I will check it out and let you know if you decide you want another ultrasound.