Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I changed my mind...

I had my regular doctors appointment today to check the heartbeat, size, you know all that fun stuff. Well, my doctor informed me that they will do a second ultrasound if the baby just won't cooperate. The best part is the it is FREE! So he walked me down there, and the lady says to me, "Do you want to do it right now?" I am trying mot to act like a 5 year old that was just told we are going to Disneyland. I manage to say sure that is fine, very calmly. So they send me to drink some water, and when I was done with that, the took me back. When she first started looking for "the business", the baby's legs were still together. I was dying, 2 times in a row, are you kidding me? Well, I still won this battle little one, and we found out that we are having a...GIRL!
Yep her little legs were shut but her little bum was facing out with a perfect view of her "business" We are so excited, and I can finally start preparing!

Here is a picture of her feet from yesterday, there was no way she was going to spread them any wider!

13 comments:

Rozalyn said...

woo hoo!! finally a baby girl in the family!!

Alana Lange said...

yay! I am sooo happy for you!!! I am going shopping!!! Bring on the pink!

Unknown said...

Your boys are going to love having a sister and they are so much fun to shop for!!! Congrats!

Shemri and Gang said...

Congrats on the girl, she is going to be so cute!

Trevor and Katie said...

That is nice that you got to find out. I would go crazy if I couldn't find out what it was. Girls are a lot more fun to dress. Congrats!

Bryndie said...

Yeah, for little girls. You are the first person I know that is having a girl. You will have so much fun with her! I bet that was a nice surprise to find out when you were not expecting it! Congratulations!

Ju and Brack said...

Roz told me and I kind of freaked out. I am so excited for you! You will have a blast!

Kim said...

I was DYING when you said you couldn't see what you were having! I am So glad you got a second chance and it worked. Congratulations on having a GIRL!!! We are the exact same! Girls are so much fun. I am So excited for you!!!!

Me and The Boys said...

It must be in the water this year......I always miss the boat on the girl....guess i have to wait another two years! I will just live vicariously through you! I'm so excited!

Melinda said...

Gotta love Dr. Lunt! But tell the truth...did you threaten him to do another ultrasound?! :D Well anyways, that is SO EXCITING!! Yeah!!! I am happy for you Morgan!

Colten and Megan said...

That's awesome... A girl, with bows and dresses and all that jazz. I bet your boys are going to be absolutely adorable with her. Congrats!

Josie said...

Congratulations! That is exciting. I'm glad she finally cooperated for you. I don't think I could stand not knowing for nine months!

Serena said...

Congratulations! How fun that you're having a little girl! See you this weekend!