Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wrestling... it's growing on me!


Davis had his first wrestling meet last Sat. I wasn't too excited, because I have only been to one other meet and that was in Jr. high. I just figured this was going to be one of those bonding things between him and Kirby. I actually enjoyed watching it. I think there is definitely something different when it is your kid and you want them to succeed. We had a very long day, but it was so much fun!




3rd Place not too bad for his first time. He worked so hard the last match and I think he thought he had won. So he was a little upset when they raised the other kids hand. But in the end they went into 2 OT so he ended up wrestling for 5 mins. That makes me tired just thinking about it.!
GREAT JOB DAVIS!!

3 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

Oh come on... i want to see the pics of him looking up! He was listening to Kirby so well! It was fun! Let's do it again sometime....oh like saturday!

Melinda said...

Good job Davis!! I like watching too. Great pics Morgan! Your hired!! :)
Which tourney are you going to this weekend?

Rozalyn said...

What a stud!!! He looks so cute! I can't believe he is already that good! Good job kirby!