Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am not sure...

Kyron has turned into a little independent terror lately. You all saw the Wii incident, now he threw a fit when I wouldn't let him have a rubber band to shoot at people. He went storming in the house and threw the garage door so hard that the door stop couldn't even stop it. Sadly we have been in our house for 14 months now and we have our first hole int he door. It happened on Valentines day and I was puking so I distracted the boys with art projects all day. They made pictures that led Kirby on a hunt to find them with their Valentines to him. The chose to hide in their tub, so the pictures will explain that. Then the ones of Ky and the door are great, because I am pretty sure there is still a hole in Kirby's parents door, where he threw a fit at damaged it. So I am hoping that it is out of his system, and I think that I need a stronger door stop.

0 comments: