Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving...

It is a little late, but I am finally feeling a little better! Thanks to all your advise! This year we went to Julie and Cameron's house out in Nevada. The kids had a blast together, playing outside, playing the Wii (Rosie's version), watching BOLT, going hiking and bowling. The Boys went Coyote calling 4 times, but not one coyote was seen! I enjoyed the first 2 days then was sick the last 2! It was a fun get-a-way! Thanks so much for letting us kick you out of your beds we had a great trip!
Here are a few pictures of the kids hiking, I am too lazy to go find my little camera to post the rest so when I find it I'll post more!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Hmmm I am curious. Rosie's version?

Me and The Boys said...

yes...do explain the rosie version!

Mindi said...

Sounds like fun! I'm glad your feeling a little better. Hang in there!!