Monday, November 24, 2008

Time...

I think that before I get rumors started around this little town, I should explain myself. Lately I have been forgetting things, not just a few things, but things that people tell me 5 minutes earlier. Also I have been taking quite a few naps. Davis even informed his pre-school teacher "my mom takes a lot of naps!" To which she replied, "Davis if I was your mom I would take naps too!" Not quite sure how to take that response. Anyway and I have officially quit the weigh in team... Any guesses?





That's right we are having a baby! We are really excited, there will be quite a gap in between Kyron and this one, but the timing never felt right. So we are thrilled to announce that a little baby bracken (maybe a girl???) will join our crazy family around the end of July 2009.
I will post later about how we told my parents when I get some pictures!!! So stay tuned!



So for those of you that might think Oh I better not bother her with pictures now that she is PREGO! YOUR WRONG! I am still loving working, not sick and all (knock on wood) and I even did 3 photo shoots yesterday totaling 950 pictures. So if you are still wanting to get pictures done, I want to do them for you, so don't be afraid to call!

I love taking pictures!

14 comments:

Ju and Brack said...

Yeah congratulations! You two make cute ones so keep them coming! I'm excited for you :)

Me and The Boys said...

We would love another Bracken BOY cousin, but come on....one of us needs to have a girl soon...it's slim picking for girl names that are left in our family.

Bryndie said...

How fun! Congratulations! It seems like everyone is pregnant these days.

Jared & Shannon said...

Congrats! I was thinking its got to be any day now that you are having another one. I hope you have a girl!

Emily said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so excited for you. You and Roz's baby will be close, how fun will that be?? I'm so excited for you. I do hope it's a girl....that would be way fun!!!! So when are you due??

McQuivey said...

CONGRATS!! We are very excited for you, I've been waiting to see if you would say something here. We can't wait to see you!

Trevor and Katie said...

Congratulations! Babies are fun.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Its about time Davis And Ky get a little sister to pick on. (hopefully)

terynmendenhall said...

Congrats!!! That's great!

Alana Lange said...

Congrats!!! Better have a girl for me! That's so exciting!

The Clay's said...

Hey I found your blog a while back and I love going through and looking at all the pictures you take! Congrats on the baby! I feel like I've been gone forever there are so many new kids!

Marcie said...

Congrats! All you pregnant ladies are making me baby hungry. Then I just look at my boys and i'm cured. Hope you get your girl!

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

CONGRATS! I can't belive that #3 is on the way. Good luck with everything.

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

Congratulatons. I do hope you get a girl. But being a member of the 3 boy club is pretty great too. I hope you are feeling better. I am really excited for you.