Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mixed Emotions!

Yesterday was a lot of mixed emotions from me. My little boy turned 5 Happy Birthday Davis! The past 5 years have seemed to fly by and I as I was looking through my pictures to post. I got to thinking have a been soaking it up as much as I possibly can? If the last 5 years have flown by, how fast will 19 come? He had a great party, thank you to all of you that came, and made his day with your presents! He has gone to bed every night with AT least one of them! He has truly been a very wild and crazy kid and has definitely tried my patience plenty of times. But as hard as it is for me to say I did the same thing to my parents! My crazy life wouldn't be complete with out him!


One Day old
Blessing Day
First Birthday
Loving his new toys
2nd Birthday
Hanging out with dad at the FARM!

3rd birthday with Broc
4th Birthday
5th birthday party
My little pre-schooler

5 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

Wow-you look like a baby holding that baby! You look so young! It's fun to see the boys as they get older and I love to see Broc sitting right beside Davis the whole way through! I hope it's always like that!

Melinda said...

Oh so much fun!! Love the pictures! I always get the biggest kick out of Davis! Austin had a great time at your party! I totally understand what you are saying with mixed emotions-Excited for them sad for us!

Unknown said...

Tell Davis Juel says happy birthday!! I think I cried a few times from the time Juel turned five until the day he started Kindergarten. I kept telling him we're going to wait another year to start school. He wasn't cool with that of course but I sure was hoping! I think your doing a great job at taking in the moments. As moms we do the best we can!

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Davis. I can't believe he is 5! Looks like he makes friends easy.

The Stones said...

I can not believe he's five! Your photos are gorgeous, Morg, can you do my kids next time you're up?