Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bored...

I have been downstairs in my studio since... 9:30 this morning. It is now 10:00 at night, and I am pretty sure it will 1:00 before I go to bed! Today was my work day, I did pics all day, so I could get caught up. Well after a while you start to get bored with the pictures you are editing so I started playing around with a few different pics. Here they are...

Doesn't Davis look like hunchback!
You guys make beautiful babies together...

Don't they look like twins that are connected at the head!
SORRY TO ALL THAT THIS MIGHT SCARE!!!


Sorry Karisti, that's what you get for being my friend! And Roz, Well... your family so ha! Everyone else you better watch out, you never know when I might get distracted

3 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

And to think I was texting you to keep you company! Thanks for that...I think you just found my christmas card! that would be funny though!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you haven't taken any family pics of us lately...we're bad enough on our own!

Rozalyn said...

Wow I look Great!! You did a great job at editing!!