Monday, November 3, 2008

I may get frustrated...



but I love these little guys more than anything. Having two very CRAZY boys only 20 months apart can make me want to scream most days, but looking at these pictures makes me want to freeze time! I always feel like I take time for granted. I look back and wonder where the last 5 years of my life has gone. It has been packed so full of love, life, and energy because they have joined our family. I can't imagine my life anyway else. I would probably die of boredom.
Tonight I had Kirby come into watch one of the dances on DWTS, and as I paused the TV I realized the imagination world that my boys were playing in. It made me realize how I need to take more time to watch them ENJOY playing together, because those little moments will soon be forgotten, and then will be fighting resume! So for now I am gushing my love and happiness to the blogging world, but who knows tomorrow may be a venting day! So I leave these amazing pics that my aunt took of my handsome little men with you, so you might pause the DVR and giggle at the good times in life! I am making a promise to myself not to miss them anymore, no matter what show is on! :)

10 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

ahh-so sweet! I totally agree! I wish we could DVR our lives so we could watch them back and pause them....wo we're obsessed with DVR! Love your pics though!

Me and The Boys said...

ahh-so sweet! I totally agree! I wish we could DVR our lives so we could watch them back and pause them....wo we're obsessed with DVR! Love your pics though!

Me and The Boys said...

sorry i got trigger happy and now it won't let me delete one! Oh well you look popular!

Emily said...

I have to agree also. During the frustrating times I wonder,"what was I thinking, wanting to have kids?" but then i don't know what I would do without them...I wish I had a camera crew like Jon and Kate plus 8 to follow us around and catch it all. I love love love your pics!!! Karisti is sooo funny!!

Melinda said...

Those pictures are too sweet!! I hear you totally and have also been thinking to myself that I need to play with my kids more and not just being so concerned about what they are or aren't doing.
Thank goodness for that DVR! :D

Anonymous said...

Love it! pretty soon they will be big sweaty teenagers with even more attitude, so enjoy!

Cody and Val said...

Amen Morgan! I have to agree with everything you said. I love your pictures, your family is so cute!

Rozalyn said...

so dang cute! I love being around those boys!! If anything happens to you and kirby you better let me keep them! :)

Farrell Fam said...

Morgan, your blog is the cutest in the world!! I love checking it out, and seeing what you guys are up to! your family pics are so awesome!!

Molliana said...

Amazing shot! Your little family is so dang cute.