Monday, November 10, 2008

2 Days of bargain shopping... YES PLEASE!

SHOP-A-HOLIC'S Anonymous
Me, Karisti, Michelle, and Elaine!

I have gone on Shop til' you drop 3 times, and every time it is better than before! I really had a great time. I did come home with UHhhH 13 pairs of sunglasses, and 2 purses, and a few other things, but other than that I really didn't spend that much! I always wish I would have bought so much more when I get home, but I am sooo happy with my purchases!

Bus Ride Fun! We drive all night on Thursday and shop all day Friday!
This is MayQueen I found it while we are shopping My mom's Dress shop carrys this company I thought it was cool!
Re-Fluffing our hair before dinner, we ate at PF Changs, it was pretty good!
At dinner, me, Michelle, and Karisti
Isn't she strong!
Our hotel is always with in walking distance to Disney land, so we headed to Downtown Disney for a little MAGIC time!
On our way home we stop at Primm to use the facilities, these 3 took the opportunity to win back the money they spent! I was the designated conscience! Apparently Michelle was a gambling Virgin!
UNTIL NEXT TIME...

4 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

Ohhhhhh(whine)...I wanna go back! I found a giraffe purse on ebay...maybe I'll just buy it and get it over with! Sara bought one, so when I saw that I relived my saddness all over again!

Melinda said...

Yeah! Maybe you should take me with you next year!

McQuivey said...

Looks like tons of fun, I haven't been since I was in high school, one of these years I'll go again, right?!!
In your first picture Bracken thought you were Jodi.

Mindi said...

Sounds like fun! Okay, so whatever pictures you have of Greg and I, I would love to see. I'm glad that you could tell it was Greg in the BYU uniform! He hasn't changed a bit!! Next time you are up this way, we really need to get together. Just let me know.