Monday, October 27, 2008

SO AMAZING





I had Melinda make a cake for Kirby for his birthday, I know dragging it out a little, but it was the perfect time. Saturday was "Fight Night" UFC night so I had her make this awesome cake! It is so crazy how exact the font for the logo is, I was so excited to give it to him! So you have to check her blog out she does awesome work and is very reasonable! Thanks Melinda, you did such an amazing job!
I had to put this "staged" picture in, Karisti was slowly creeping into the corner of the picture!

2 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

thanks for that money shot....I do love being in the spotlight!

Melinda said...

Thanks Morgan!! I am SO GLAD he liked it! I'm not sure but I think Karisti looks pretty freaking excited about it being cut-but again, that IS the best part after all.