Sunday, August 3, 2008

TAG--I'm IT!

I have been tagged by Karisti...

Four Places I go Over and Over:
1. Cottonwood (c-store)-44 oz. Diet Dr. pepper on ice Refill cause they raised their reg. prices. BOOO Morris!
2. From the kitchen to the office, I make that trail at least 6-8 times a day!
3. Up North Lately and I am loving it!
4. St. George... I gotta get my city fix!

Four People who email me regularly:
1. Karisti
2. Male Enhancement advertisements(you know you get them too!)
3. Classmates.com I don't know why...
4. Bath and Body works(Seriously like at least everyday!)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Getting another freaking drink...I am an addict!
2. Up North
3. Jamaica
4. Shopping by myself

Four people I talk to on a regular basis:
1. Mom
2. Roz
3. Karisti
4. Kirby

Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Cafe Rio
2.Texas Roadhouse
3. Charlies (St. George thing)
4. Eegee's (that's what I am talking about)

Four People I tag:
1. Rachelle
2. Roz
3. Mindi
4. Tandy (just do it cause you have not blogged in for-freaken-ever!!!)

2 comments:

Rozalyn said...

Whatever!! I blog like everyday, but I guess I can do it!! :) I liked the part about Eegee's. I could go for one right now!!!

Mindi said...

I am new to this, so what does "tagged" mean and what am I supposed to do?