Sunday, August 3, 2008

2 Years Already???

I can hardly believe that my brother has been gone for 2 years already. I guess when you see him twice it helps the time go by faster. Yea I know, save your lectures, but the 2nd time was not on purpose! His very long flight from Arizona..(about 40 mins) will be arriving at 1:30-ish on Wednesday. I am so excited I can hardly believe. It will be so nice to have him around again. My parents dog Jack probably hasn't missed the tormenting, but I think he will remember Jake. And my kids are so excited. I am just excited to set him up with a bunch of cute girls...well just one. So I will hide her until he de-wierds!
Anyways, We will see ya in 2 days Jake!


The Phoenix Skyline

Our first pre-approved visit in July 07 Page, AZ

Kyron with Jake July 07

He surprised us when we were trying to take a picture at the mission office door, and he was there working!


At his apartment in June 08

1 comments:

Bryndie said...

How could you not visit him when he is in AZ. If it were my brother, I would try to sneek visits all the time. I can't believe he has gone on a mission, and ready to come home. We are getting old:) ha ha