Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Warning...

Viewer discretion is advised!


Let the weigh in begin. Monday, Karisti, Michelle and I weighed in on our weight loss journey. Yes, we weighed in together, in front of each other. So I took a before picture of my self, and I am sorry, but it is true, so hopefully, I will look better in a bikini by August than I do now!


I didn't want to offend any one with my previous pic, what if the sister of one of those girls stalked my blog. For those of you that had the privilege of viewing it before the change, may it empower you. For the rest of you... you've probably already seen it, but if you are wondering click here

So I stole this off of Karisti's blog, and at least I'm not overweight and hairy!!!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Holy Cow! I guess I mean Cows! LOL! That pictured almost made me pee my pants! But seriously-I bet if the three of you got the scale TOGETHER you wouldn't way as much as ONE of them!

Melinda said...

Well thanks alot for changing your picture and making my comment make no sense. :(

Morgan said...

Sorry Melinda, everyone make sure that you click on the link so you can see what we are laughing about!

Me and The Boys said...

I'm so glad you decided to take our GROUP before picture off your blog...haha that is pretty funny though! I kinda recruited a couple people to our group...do we want EZ and KA to join us? THey want to bad.....call me for the translation if you're confuzzed! initials....

Rozalyn said...

WOW! Thats all I have to say! :)