Saturday, May 31, 2008

My little gardner...

Well, we planted our garden, to feed the deer. I was trying to be optimistic, and think that they might not want to eat my garden, because I am so nice to them. I don't hunt, hit them with my car, etc. But as I inspected this morning 2 of my tomatoes plants had been nibbled. It is still under investigation, CSI should be reporting back to me anytime. The possible suspects are deer, raccoons, or rabbits. Which ever track matches up will soon be my biggest enemy.
Anyways...
So I let Davis pick out what he wanted to plant, and he chose a strawberry plant. So here are a few pictures of his planting day. I let him do it all by himself, and to tell you the truth, it will probably be the only thing that grows this year!


2 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

Good we'll make freezer jam! And Pickles galore from my garden!

Rozalyn said...

That is so cute that he planted all by himself!